The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the IBM DB2 9.7 Application Development exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the C2090-543 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample IBM DB2 Application Development Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual IBM Certified Application Developer - DB2 9.7 for Linux, Unix and Windows certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real IBM C2090-543 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium IBM DB2 Application Development Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
IBM C2090-543 Sample Questions:
01. You have set your data types as CHAR(10), VARCHAR(20). Given the operation shown below: CHAR(10) UNION VARCHAR(20) What will be the final data type?
02. Which two commands can be used to make use of the latest statistics?
b) FLUSH PACKAGE CACHE
03. User USER1 successfully creates a table USER1.TABLE1 and successfully creates a package USER1.PKG1 for an application containing the SQL shown below:
EXEC SQL UPDATE user1.table1 SET col1 =:hvar1 WHERE col1 IS NULL
Assuming user USER2 can connect to the database, but has no other relevant authorities, which command must user USER1 issue to permit user USER2 to run the application?
a) GRANT ALTER ON TABLE user1.table1 TO USER user2
b) GRANT EXECUTE ON PACKAGE user1.pkg1 TO USER user2
c) GRANT UPDATE ON TABLE user1.table1 TO USER user2
d) GRANT BIND ON PACKAGE user1.pkg1 TO USER user2
04. A stored procedure is invoked that can return multiple result sets. After processing the first result set, which CLI/ODBC API can be used to determine if another result set exists?
05. Which three data types are supported as output of the XMLSERIALIZE function?
06. In a query, which clause can reference a CLOB data type?
a) an ORDER BY clause
b) a GROUP BY clause
c) a WHERE clause
d) a DISTINCT clause
07. Which return codes will be returned by SQLFetch() when there are no more records to be retrieved in a result data set?
08. What are two different types of federated trusted connections?
a) catalog federated trusted connections
b) end-to-end federated trusted connections
c) proxy federated trusted connections
d) outbound federated trusted connections
09. An ODBC/CLI application invokes the SQLFetch() API resulting in the return code SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO. Which two APIs could be used to retrieve the message text explaining the return code?
10. Which CLI/ODBC function would be used to update multiple rows in a table?
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: b, d
Answer: b, d
Note: For any error in IBM Certified Application Developer - DB2 9.7 for Linux, Unix and Windows (C2090-543) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.