01. A CIO is concerned about a major regional disaster. Which IBM Cloud Code Engine deployment architecture ensures workloads are resilient to such events?
a) Deploy workloads across multiple MZR regions and use Cloud Internet Service
b) Deploy workloads across multiple data centers and use Citrix Netscaler
c) Deploy workloads across multiple VPC and use the Load Balancer for VPC
d) Deploy workloads across multiple zones in a region and use Load Balancer for VPC
02. Which solution provides high availability for Power Systems Virtual Server on the IBM Cloud?
a) Veeam on IBM Cloud
b) Power Systems autoscaling group
c) Multi-zone Power Server Clusters
d) PowerHA System Mirror
03. A company is looking to transform their three-tier application to cloud. The stack uses physical servers on-premises and will use virtual server instances (VSIs) on IBM Cloud. The company has also added global load balancing through Cloud Internet Services and a pair of Gateway Appliances to the environment.
What benefit does the global load balancer provide during transformation?
a) Allows traffic to simultaneously flow to both the on-premises bare metal servers and on-cloud VSIs
b) Client can distribute traffic using weights to ramp up to the new environment
c) Balances traffic across multiple clouds
d) Provides secure network connectivity between the existing environment and the new environment
04. A banking customer has been advised that they should implement a Transit Gateway to provide connectivity between two VPCs running in IBM Cloud. What are two advantages of this strategy compared to linking the two via the internet?
a) Such connections provide blockchain native services and will support shared ledger services
b) Advanced encryption options are available enabling a greater degree of regulatory compliance for the workload
c) The network traffic takes fewer hops, so there are fewer points of failure where network traffic might get dropped or disrupted
d) The Transit Gateway is an enabler for Hybrid Cloud, allowing on-premises data warehouses to pull data from the VPC when scheduled
e) There is a financial saving on data transfer rates to and from servers in every IBM Cloud data center across the private network, by avoiding bandwidth fees
05. A VP of Security wants to find a solution to host Linux workloads in IBM Cloud with a requirement that no external access to the data is allowed, including privileged users such as cloud administrators. Which service would meet this requirement?
a) Power Virtual Servers
b) Virtual Server in VPC
c) Hyper Protect Virtual Servers
d) High Security Bare Metal Servers
06. What responsibility related to incident and operations management for VMware Solutions Shared is owned by IBM Cloud?
a) Provision virtual data centers in each multizone region and deploy workloads
b) Monitor and respond to application failures
c) Remediate environmental issues
d) Plan and provision VMware infrastructure according to availability requirements
07. Which policy type isolates microservices in Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud?
a) Kubernetes Network Policies
b) VPC Security Groups
c) Pod Security Policies (PSP
d) VPC Access Control Lists (ACLs)
08. When using Application Load Balancer for VPC, what two methods are used for distributing traffic across the back-end application servers?
b) Fixed Weighting
c) Least connections
d) Weighted Response Time
e) Resource Based (Adaptive)
09. In which type of architecture is an application deployed to different locations where each region runs an identical copy of the application?
a) Code engine architecture
b) Multi-region architecture
c) Peak load architecture
d) Point of failure architecture
10. Which IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions shared component has visibility to backup VMs from any Virtual Data Center in the organization?
a) Veeam Cloud Connect
b) Veeam Availability Suite
c) Veeam Backup Essentials
d) Veeam Availability Orchestrator