01. Joy wants to implement single sign-on for her Lotus Domino Web applications. What does she need to do?
a) Encode the Single Sign-On form in each database.
b) Enable "Use Single Sign-on" in the database properties.
c) Ensure that all servers are using the same certificate authority.
d) Update the "Session authentication" field in the server's configuration document.
02. Linda would like to have a navigator pane for her XPages application. What would be the best way to implement this pane?
b) Unfortunately, there is no simple way to do it, so she has to build it on every XPage.
c) She puts the links for her navigation together by building a custom control and can use that for every page that she needs.
d) She has to build the navigator by using a Notes view with documents defining each link in her navigator. She then integrates that view in each XPage that her application needs.
03. Caleb added a View control to his Contacts XPage. What type of control is the View control?
a) Core control
b) Theme control
c) Custom control
d) Container control
04. Which of the following Domino language lists supports importing and exporting DXL?
a) Java only
b) LotusScript only
c) LotusScript and Java
d) LotusScript, Java, and Formula language
05. Donna wants to navigate to a panel in her XPage. Which area would she use?
a) The Applications view
b) The Outline view
c) The Properties view
d) The Controls view
06. Zachary is creating a new theme for his XPage. How is the theme file coded in the Resources area of the application?
07. An XPage application is mostly made up of the following elements:
a) Forms, views, subforms, pages, framesets, and agents
b) Forms, views, XPages, CSS and themes, and outlines
c) XPages only
d) Forms, views, XPages, custom controls, and CSS and themes
08. Which option best describes the benefits of being Ajax-enabled?
a) You do not need to use agents to interact with the server dynamically.
b) Content and code can be loaded when required, rather than when the page is initially displayed.
c) Ajax functionality can be implemented with much less coding than a traditional Lotus Domino web application.
d) All of the above.
09. Hadi is creating a new XPage. His XPage design now shows the company logo and banner. How can Hadi now add fields to the XPage?
a) Right-click where each field should be placed and select Insert > Field and select the type of field (such as Edit Box, Check Box, Radio Button, and so on).
b) For each field, drag the associated type of control (such as Edit Box, Check Box, Radio Button, and so on) from the Core Controls to the XPage design.
c) For each field, drag the associated type of control (such sa Edit Box, Check Box, Radio Button, and so on) from under XPages on the Applications panel to the XPage design.
d) On the XPage design, click and drag to draw a box to create each field. As the mouse button is released for each field box, select the type of control to associate with the field (such as Edit Box, Check Box, Radio Button, and so on).
10. Maya is considering migrating her existing car rental application to use XPages. Which of the following sentences is true?
a) One can use views in XPages. They can be embedded into XPages by using appropriate controls.
b) Framesets do not need any rework when migrated to XPages.
c) If the existing application is using subforms, the migration is easy: Subforms can be included into XPages without adaptation.
d) Migrating an existing application is hard work, because it is not possible to run an application that uses XPages and classical design at thesame time.