The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC) exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GSLC certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample GIAC GSLC Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real GIAC Security Leadership exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real-time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium GIAC GSLC Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
GIAC GSLC Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following options is an approach to restricting system access to authorized users?
02. Your Web server crashes at exactly the point where it reaches 1 million total visits. You discover the cause of the server crash is malicious code. Which description best fits this code?
b) Logic Bomb
c) Polymorphic Virus
03. The Project Procurement Management knowledge area focuses on which of the following processes?
a) Contract Administration
b) Team Development
c) Staff Acquisition
d) Contract Closure
04. What does a firewall check to prevent certain ports and applications from getting the packets into an Enterprise?
a) The network layer headers and the session layer port numbers
b) The presentation layer headers and the session layer port numbers
c) The transport layer port numbers and the application layer headers
d) The application layer port numbers and the transport layer headers
05. Which of the following tools works both as an encryption-cracking tool and as a keylogger?
a) Magic Lantern
b) KeyGhost Keylogger
c) Alchemy Remote Executor
06. In which of the following attacks does an attacker create the IP packets with a forged (spoofed) source IP address with the purpose of concealing the identity of the sender or impersonating another computing system?
a) Polymorphic shell code attack
b) IP address spoofing
c) Cross-site request forgery
d) Rainbow attack
07. Which of the following statements are true about MS-CHAPv2?
a) It can be replaced with EAP-TLS as the authentication mechanism for PPTP.
b) It provides an authenticator-controlled password change mechanism.
c) It is subject to offline dictionary attacks.
d) It is a connectionless protocol.
08. An intruder is trying to get user passwords by pretending to be help desk staff. Which of the following types of security attacks do you think it is?
d) Social Engineering
09. You are the program manager for your organization. Management has asked that you determine when resources, such as leased equipment, are no longer needed so that you may release the resources to save time, money, and utilization of resources within your program.
What program management process is management asking you to perform?
a) Contract administration
b) Resource management
c) Procurement management
d) Resource control
10. Which of the following federal laws are related to hacking activities?
a) 18 U.S.C. 2510
b) 18 U.S.C. 1029
c) 18 U.S.C. 1028
d) 18 U.S.C. 1030
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, b, d
Note: For any error in GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.