The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the GIAC Forensic Analyst (GCFA) exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GCFA certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample GIAC GCFA Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real GIAC Forensic Analyst exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real-time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium GIAC GCFA Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
GIAC GCFA Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following tools are used to determine the hop counts of an IP packet?
02. Which of the following directories cannot be placed out of the root filesystem?
03. In a Windows 98 computer, which of the following utilities is used to convert a FAT16 partition to FAT32?
04. Which of the following types of virus makes changes to a file system of a disk?
a) Master boot record virus
b) Stealth virus
c) Cluster virus
d) Macro virus
05. Which of the following statements about SD cards are true?
a) It is used with mobile phones and digital cameras.
b) It is a type of non-volatile memory card.
c) It is a 184-pin memory module.
d) It is used as RAM on client computers and servers.
06. Which of the following are the benefits of information classification for an organization?
a) It ensures that modifications are not made to data by unauthorized personnel or processes.
b) It helps identify which information is the most sensitive or vital to an organization.
c) It helps reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
d) It helps identify which protections apply to which information.
07. In which of the following files does the Linux operating system store passwords?
08. You want to perform passive footprinting against we-are-secure Inc. Web server. Which of the following tools will you use?
09. Which of the following file systems supports the hot fixing feature?
10. What are the purposes of audit records on an information system?
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, d
Answer: b, d
Note: For any error in GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.