The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the EC-Council Certified Network Defender exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 312-38 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample EC-Council CND Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real EC-Council 312-38 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium EC-Council CND Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
EC-Council 312-38 Sample Questions:
01. In Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), which authority is responsible for issuing and verifying the certificates?
a) Registration authority
b) Certificate authority
c) Digital Certificate authority
d) Digital signature authority
02. Which of the following network security controls can an administrator use to detect, deflect or study attempts to gain unauthorized access to information systems?
b) Network Protocol Analyzer
c) Proxy Server
03. Which authentication technique involves mathematical pattern-recognition of the colored part of the eye behind the cornea?
a) Iris Scanning
b) Retinal Scanning
c) Facial Recognition
d) Vein Scanning
04. What is a person, who offers formal experienced testimony in the court, called?
a) Expert Witness
b) Evidence Manager
c) Evidence Documenter
05. Which technique is used in RAID level 0 where the data is split into blocks and written evenly across multiple disks?
a) Disk mirroring
b) Disk stripping
c) Data splitting
d) Disk partition
06. Which of the following VPN topologies establishes a persistent connection between an organizations main office and its branch offices using a third-party network or the Internet?
b) Full Mesh
07. Identify the Password Attack Technique in which the adversary attacks cryptographic hash functions based on the probability, that if a hashing process is used for creating a key, then the same is used for other keys?
a) Dictionary Attack
b) Brute Forcing Attack
c) Hybrid Attack
d) Birthday Attack
08. Which of the following Wireshark filters can a network administrator use to view the packets without any flags set in order to detect TCP Null Scan attempts?
09. Which of the following commands can be used to disable unwanted services on Debian, Ubuntu and other Debian-based Linux distributions?
a) # chkconfig [service name]off
b) # chkconfig [service name] –del
c) # service [service name] stop
d) # update-rc.d -f [service name] remove
10. Under which of the following acts can an international financial institution be prosecuted if it fails to maintain the privacy of its customer’s information?
Note: For any error in EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND) (312-38) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.