The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - Hyper-converged Branch exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 599-01 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Riverbed RCSP-HCB Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - Hyper-converged Branch certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Riverbed 599-01 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Riverbed RCSP-HCB Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Riverbed 599-01 Sample Questions:
01. What happens in a non-HA configuration, when Pool Management is configured and the pool manager is no longer available?
a) The pool is dissolved.
b) The first member joined becomes a manager.
c) The last member joined becomes a manager.
d) No change to pool management.
02. How long can the battery backup unit run before needing to be put into a relearn cycle?
a) 21 days
b) 30 days
c) 28 days
d) 45 days
e) 60 days
03. If Granite appliance experiences a WAN outage, and a user requests a block that *is* contained in the blockstore, what happens?
a) Blue screen
b) I/O error
c) The read request is satisfied
d) The read request is queued
04. Which of the following CLI commands would you run on a Windows Host (which has the RHSP plugin installed) to take an application consistent snapshot of Granite appliance attached LUN?
05. The Riverbed hardware snapshot provider will run on which of the following operating systems?
a) Redhat Linux
b) Windows 2008 R2
c) Windows 2003
d) Windows 2008
e) SUSE Enterprise
06. Configuring MPIO allows a storage array to:
a) Process block storage faster.
b) Have multiple protocol access.
c) Have redundant paths
d) Fix the IO block length to a certain size.
e) Use 9K MTU's.
07. Which port is used for management information between the Granite Edge and Granite Core?
08. A crash-consistent snapshot leaves the LUN in the same state as:
a) Warm boot
b) Cold reboot
c) Hard reset
09. Which kind of replication is supported in Core HA scenario?
a) Block-by-block replication.
b) VMFS replication.
c) NTFS replication.
d) Smart-sync replication.
10. The delay between taking a snapshot at the edge and flushing the snapshot to the storage array is called what?
a) Snapshot Target
b) Snapshot Lag
c) Snapshot Window
d) Snapshot Integration
Answer: b, d
Answer: b, c
Note: For any error in Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - Hyper-converged Branch (599-01) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.