01. Which data sources are required when creating an "APM End-to-End: .NET" Riverbed Performance Management Dashboard?
a) AppSensor Xpert, AppInternals Xpert, and BrowserMetrix
b) AppTransaction Xpert, AppInternals Xpert, and BrowserMetrix
c) AppResponse Xpert, AppInternals Xpert, and BrowserMetrix
d) AppSensor Xpert, AppResponse Xpert, and BrowserMetrix
02. For BrowserMetrix, the "time to first byte" and "download and render" time is considered:
a) Back-end delay
b) Front-end delay
c) Network delay
d) Server delay
03. To integrate the Riverbed product suite into your existing trouble ticketing system, which of the following could be done?
a) Use the built-in email and SNMP mechanism or a custom forensic script in AppInternals Xpert to send alerts to the existing system.
b) Configure alerts in AppResponse Xpert to send SNMP traps to the existing system.
c) Set up BrowserMetrix to send email alerts to an email gateway.
d) Add email alerts to the RPM Dashboard settings.
e) Configure Transaction Trace Warehouse to send email alerts to an email gateway when certain thresholds are met.
04. Does enabling packet slicing interfere with AppResponse Xpert (ARX) web transaction analysis (WTA)?
a) Packet slicing on ARX does not affect the appliance's ability to perform web transaction analyis.
b) Packet slicing can be performed on a port aggregator before the packet is sent to ARX.
c) The full packet is always needed in order for ARX to perform web transaction analysis.
d) Packet slicing should be limited to 256 bytes to ensure accurate web transaction analysis.
05. With AppInternals Xpert, how are SQL queries captured?
a) An agent installed on the database
b) AppResponse Xpert Appliance capturing traffic
c) Agent installed on application server
d) Agent installed on web server
06. For a multi-tier application, what type of delay in AppResponse Xpert's Response Time Composition Chart (RTCC) does the color red represent?
b) Packet loss
d) Server and additional back-end tiers
07. On the Data Exchange Chart tab, what does the arrow's direction indicate?
a) Packet loss
c) It has no meaning
d) Transfer time
08. Which of the following best describes AppInternals Xpert heterogeneous transaction tracing?
a) Tiers with identical code are mapped and correlated for each transaction at run time.
b) Each trace includes all the tiers necessary to execute the transaction at run time.
c) Tiers with identical code are deduplicated and correlated for each transaction at run time.
d) Tiers that are identical in the same transaction are excluded at run time.
09. To which two other modules in the Riverbed Performance Management suite can the CX-Tracer insights link for further analysis?
a) AppTransaction Xpert and the Database Performance Module
b) AppInternals Xpert and the Database Performance Module
c) AppTransaction Xpert and BrowserMetrix
d) BrowserMetrix and the Database Performance Module
10. If a proxy or load balancer changes or hides internet protocols (IPs), how could AppResponse Xpert (ARX) determine the originating IP?
a) This is not currently supported.
b) Monitor web traffic in a location where AppResponse Xpert can observe the originating and server IPs directly.
c) Configure all intervening devices to include X-Forwarded-For (XFF) headers.
d) AppResponse Xpert is able to expose the originating and server IPs even when intervening devices hide them.