Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development (C9550-605) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C9550-605 IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0 Integration Development exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development certification exam.
The IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Cloud - Cloud Integration - Hybrid Integration domain. The IBM Certified Integration Developer - WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development.
IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Integration Developer - WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||57|
|Passing Score||34 / 57|
|Books / Training||Classroom Course|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C9550-605 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C9550-605 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Integration Solution Design and Service Component Architecture (SCA) Programming Model||
- Identify Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) core components and their function in integration solution design.
- Apply the Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model to an integration solution design.
- Organize modules into an effective project structure taking into consideration component reuse and application maintainability.
- Identify the relationship of WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus with related WebSphere products and other business process management products.
|Connectivity and Integration||
- Analyze connectivity requirements for integration solution designs.
- Create and maintain assembly diagrams with the Assembly Diagram Editor.
- Explain the role of technology and application adapters in an integration solution.
- Configure inbound and outbound adapter bindings.
- Configure import and export bindings (e.g., JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP) and Stand-alone References.
- Demonstrate usage of synchronous and asynchronous invocation patterns.
- Describe the Service Message Object (SMO) structure.
- Perform business object design using the Business Object Editor.
- Perform interface design using the Interface Editor.
- Configure dependencies for modules and libraries using the Module Dependency Editor.
- Perform map design using the mapping editors.
- Perform mediation flow development with the Mediation Flow Editor.
- Configure dynamic mediation modules (dynamic routing and mediation policy resolution).
- Implement the Custom Mediation primitive within a mediation flow.
- Design and implement appropriate error handling within a mediation flow.
- Analyze and configure Quality of Service qualifiers.
- Configure components to emit events and messages (Event Emitter primitive and Message Logger primitive).
|Testing and Problem Determination||
- Configure the Component Test Project to create test cases.
- Configure and use the integrated test environment to test mediation modules and components.
- Use the integration test client for component testing such as data pool creation and test suite usage.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot components.
- Monitor events configured during mediation module design for problem determination.
- Identify and use appropriate server logs for application and deployment errors.
|Application Packaging, Deployment, Migration and Maintenance||
- Configure IBM WebSphere Integration Developer to work with an embedded test server.
- Automate the build and packaging process using ws_ant and serviceDeploy tool.
- Deploy version and non-version mediation modules using the administrative console (Integrated Solutions Console).
- Migrate mediation modules developed for prior versions of IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus to version 7.0.
- Use libraries to support effective component reuse and application maintainability.
- Apply versioning concepts for module maintenance.
To ensure success in IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Integration Development certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0 Integration Development (C9550-605) exam.