01. During development of an SCA component, an integration developer configured event monitoring as follows:
Destination = Audit Log Monitor = All Event Context = Digest
Which one of the following statements indicates the level of the stored event data and its availability?
a) The key attribute value of the business object is stored and is available through CEI.
b) The key attribute value of the business object is stored but is not available through CEI.
c) The entire business object is stored but is not available through CEI.
d) The entire business object is stored and is available through Common Event Infrastructure (CEI).
02. According to SOA principles, which of the following BEST describes the interaction between services?
a) Services are integrated and mediated by service modules.
b) Services are integrated and mediated by an enterprise service bus.
c) Services directly interact with each other through references.
d) Services intercept and modify messages as they are passed between providers and requesters.
03. Which of the following event delivery types are supported by the WebSphere Adapters?
a) Ordered delivery
b) Persistent delivery
c) Guaranteed delivery
d) Non persistent delivery
04. Interface requirements for a new project include allowing external client applications to create, retrieve or update customer records in a backend system. Which of the following export interface models BEST implement these requirements?
a) One interface with one operation and three inputs.
b) One interface with three operations and one input for each operation.
c) One interface with three operations and three inputs for each operation.
d) Three interfaces with one operation each and one input for each operation.
e) Three interfaces with three operations each and one input for each operation.
05. An integration developer has created a mediation module and is testing it using integration test client (ITC) with default test configuration. Which of the following statements depicts the behaviour of monitors?
a) The integration developer must add monitors before executing a test using ITC
b) The integration developer must enable Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) for monitors.
c) Monitors are automatically added for any component wires and exports of the module.
d) Monitors emit common base events for requests and responses that flow through the wires and exports of the module for every test run.
06. Which part of the enterprise service bus reference architecture supports the reception of inbound messages, message processing, and the sending of response messages?
a) Message model
b) Mediation flow
c) Service registry
d) Communication protocol
07. Module A and Module B share the same resources deployed as a shared library on the server. Module A has to be updated resulting in changes to some of the shared resources. Which one of the following statements is correct with respect to the dependency of the two modules on the shared resources?
a) The shared library remains unaffected by the update to Module A.
b) Module B needs to be rebuilt, tested and updated.
c) Module B will update itself automatically as Module A is updated.
d) Module B will throw an error saying the shared library is out of date.
08. In which of the following headers of the Service Message Object (SMO) is the Flat File Adapter binding related information located?
09. The integration developer has an existing mediation flow that was developed using WebSphere Integration Developer V6.2. The developer would like to take advantage of functionality in new mediation primitives of WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0 to enhance the mediation flow design.
What should the integration developer do to migrate project artifacts from WebSphere Integration Developer V6.2 to WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0? From WebSphere Integration Developer V6.2, export the artifacts:
a) into a JAR file. Import the JAR file into the WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0, which will automatically migrate the project.
b) as an EAR file. Import the EAR file into WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0, which will automatically migrate the project.
c) into a Project Interchange (PI) file. Import the PI file into WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0. Then use the migration wizard to complete the process.
d) into an Eclipse Product. Import the Eclipse file into WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0. Then use the migration wizard to complete the process.
10. An integration developer is creating a test suite in a component test project based on a specific use case. Which of the following patterns is most appropriate for the test suite?
a) Suite level testing
b) Scenario-based testing
c) Operation level testing
d) Custom use case testing