01. Which two pieces of information are required to configure the IBM Tivoli Performance Analyzer?
a) the Tivoli Data Warehouse schema
b) the Tivoli Common Reporting server
c) the agents where analysis will be performed
d) Tivoli Data Warehouse connection information
e) Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server connection information
02. What is the default user ID for the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server database on a UNIX/Linux installation?
03. The KfwSQLClient utility fails on Linux systems. How can this be fixed?
a) Set SELinux to Permissive or Disabled mode.
b) Disable the Secure Socket Layer data encryption on the portal server.
c) Verify that both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the libraries are installed.
d) Set the library path in the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server configuration file.
04. Which statement is true if a user ID has Modify permission to situations and View Only permission to take action, but the user's group has View Only permission to situations and Modify permission to take action?
a) The user can modify situations and take action commands.
b) The user can only view situations and take action commands.
c) The user can modify situations but can only view take action commands.
d) The user can only view situations but can modify take action commands.
05. Which two statements are true about the configuration of a Summarization and Pruning agent (SPA)?
a) A fixed schedule can be configured to run a SPA.
b) The number of days to keep detailed data must be configured.
c) A secondary database must be configured to have High Availability.
d) The Warehouse Proxy agent IP address and port must be configured.
e) The Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server port and IP address must be configured.
06. What is disabled in the Action tab system command for a correlated situation?
a) Universal Message
b) Attribute Substitution
c) Take Action in Each Interval
d) Execute the Action at the Managing System
07. What is the purpose of the command: tacmd pdcollect -o nohist?
a) It collects a set of diagnostics data on the local server omitting any historical data files.
b) It activates the Warehouse Proxy agent (WPA) collection service resetting any preceding command option.
c) It starts the collection of detailed warehousing activity in the WPA omitting any preceding execution information.
d) It enables the local Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server to collect detailed data omitting any preceding execution information.
08. Which statement is true about creating a Take Action option from Tivoli Enterprise Portal client?
a) Take action command names accept non-English characters.
b) Take action command names accept any unicode characters.
c) Take action command names do not accept non-English characters.
d) Take action command names accept English and Arabic characters.
09. When adding a message log view to a custom workspace, what is the Global Timestamp?
a) The calculated time (in GMT) that a specific event occurred.
b) The time a specific event was recorded by the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server.
c) The time a specific event was recorded by the hub Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server.
d) The time a specific event was recorded by the managed system associated with the specific message.
10. Which data can the IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) V6.3 administrator expect to detect in the Warehouse Proxy Agent workspaces?
a) ITM trend analysis
b) node export history
c) ITM situation performance
d) collection of data related to agents history