The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the DELL EMC Storage Administrator Symmetrix Solutions Expert exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-814 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample DELL EMC Symmetrix Solutions Expert Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual DELL EMC Storage Administrator Symmetrix Solutions Expert (EMCSAe) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real DELL EMC E20-814 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium DELL EMC Symmetrix Solutions Expert Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
DELL EMC E20-814 Sample Questions:
01. What EMC solution enables encryption on EMC storage arrays?
a) RSA Secure ID
b) Power Path Encryption
c) Federated Tiered Storage
02. Cascaded SRDF is running in SRDF/A mode from the source (R1) site to the disk-based secondary (R21) site. Which SRDF mode is permitted between the R21 and the R2 sites?
a) Adaptive Copy Disk
b) Adaptive Copy Write Pending
03. When formatting Symmetrix volumes for use with Microsoft SQL Server decision support system databases, which allocation unit size should be selected?
04. The links between an R1/R2 pair are logically suspended and a half swap is performed on the R2 device. What describes the RDF pair configuration?
05. In a Symmetrix VMAX, how many consecutive track reads from a disk are required in order to trigger a prefetch task?
06. A company must deploy Symmetrix Access Control using Alternate Access IDs. Which tasks should be implemented first?
a) Install a secondary Solutions Enabler host and set the option SYMAPI_ALTERNATE_ACCESS_ID = DISABLE
b) Install a secondary Solutions Enabler host and save a backup of the access control database
c) Install a primary Solutions Enabler host and set the option SYMAPI_ALTERNATE_ACCESS_ID = ENABLE
d) Install a primary Solutions Enabler host and save a backup of the access control database
07. What is the correct range for the symqos priority value parameter?
a) Fastest=0, Slowest=16
b) Highest=1, Lowest=16
c) Fastest=16, Slowest=0
d) Highest=16, Lowest=1
08. What are the authorization restrictions for the User-based control "Monitor" role?
a) Read access of all facilities, except Audit log
b) Read access of all facilities, except Audit log
c) Performance and user monitor access only
d) Read access of all facilities, including Audit log
09. A company is implementing an Oracle 11g database application on EMC Symmetrix RAID 5 volumes. What is the main reason for selecting RAID 5 (7+1) over RAID 5 (3+1) volumes for their database?
a) Access speed
b) More usable capacity
c) Application performance
d) Volume group configuration
10. What is a key advantage of implementing an ASM, Oracle 11g application on an existing EMC Symmetrix array?
a) Adding volumes to an ASM instance would re-balance all existing Oracle objects automatically
b) Adding volumes to the ASM disk group will re-stripe the data across all target Oracle volumes
c) Adding new volumes to the ASM disk group will enable the database administrator to issue an ASM re-balance command
d) Adding volumes to the ASM disk group will automatically re-stripe the data across the target TimeFinder/Clone volumes
Note: For any error in DELL EMC Storage Administrator Symmetrix Solutions Expert (EMCSAe) (E20-814) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.